The material and anion stripe inside sanitary napkin are remain unchanged. The function and benefits of WinIon Sanitary Napkin is same as Love Moon Anion Sanitary Napkin.
Following tablet show the improvement of WinIon compare with Love Moon.
Love Moon Sanitary Napkins is the best sanitary napkins in the market. The used of Negative Ion (Anion) in Love Moon able to help women to prevent a lot of women diseases.
1. Remember to clean your feminine area daily with a mild soap and warm water. You are encourage to clean your private area with your clean soapy hand will eliminate the risk of introducing bacteria from a washcloth into your vagina. If you are comfortable doing so. Otherwise, use a fresh washcloth every time you cleanse your feminine area. This is the important things to do daily to take care your feminine hygiene.
Your vagina's natural cleansing process produces a clear or white discharge that removes bacteria. Washing with regular soap and water daily helps remove the discharge from the skin and cleanses the outside of the vagina. Products such as douches and scented washes are not good for your vagina, as they remove healthy bacteria and unbalance natural pH levels. Avoid these products, as they can cause irritation, abnormal discharge, and recurrent infection. Also, after a bowel movement, wipe from front to back to avoid transferring anal bacteria to the vagina.
2. Shower or bathe every day to ensure your personal hygiene. Your feminine areas sweat just like the rest of you, it is very important to wash away any sweat or dirt that may have gathered at your private part. Always cleanse your feminine areas after any kind of sexual contact with your love one, even if it was only touching or oral contact. This will reduce your risk of infection in your vagina as well as your urinary tract.
3. Change your sanitary pads or tampons often during your menstrual cycle. Wearing the same pad for an extended period or leaving a tampon in too long greatly increases your chance of vaginal infection. Try to develop a good behavior to change your tampon or pad often, this will able to reduce any chance of developing an odor and vaginal infection.
4. Respect your body's ability to cleanse itself. A woman's vagina will clean itself out daily with natural discharge. Using additional chemicals or products can disrupt this natural process. Avoid to use additional chemical.
Please visit "Menstrual Product" to know more about feminine hygiene product during menstruation.
Article Souce: Feminine Hygiene
A recent survey conducted by Harris Interactive® for the Vagisil Women's Health CenterSM (VWHC) revealed that nearly half (47 percent) of U.S. women aged 18 and older use feminine hygiene products, such as cleansing wipes, washes, powders, douches, anti-itch products, yeast infection medications, vaginal lubricants and vaginal moisturizers. Almost one in four women (24 percent) use products to cleanse the feminine area or to absorb excess discharge, and one in six use feminine health products to treat or ease itching.
An ion is an atom or molecule in which the total number of electrons is not equal to the total number of protons, giving it a net positive or negative electrical charge. The name was given by physicist Michael Faraday for the substances that allow a current to pass ("go") between electrodes in a solution, when an electric field is applied. It is from Greek ιον, meaning "going."An anion (pronounced /ˈæn.aɪ.ən/ an-eye-ən), from the Greek word ἄνω (ánō), meaning "up", is an ion with more electrons than protons, giving it a net negative charge (since electrons are negatively charged and protons are positively charged). Conversely, a cation (pronounced /ˈkæt.aɪ.ən/ kat-eye-ən), from the Greek word κατά (katá), meaning "down", is an ion with fewer electrons than protons, giving it a positive charge. Since the charge on a proton is equal in magnitude to the charge on an electron, the net charge on an ion is equal to the number of protons in the ion minus the number of electrons.
A pantyliner is an absorbent piece of material used for feminine hygiene. Pantyliner also know as "pantliner" or pantiliner" or "panty shield". The uses of pantyliner as following:
Above picture is the standard set of Love Moon Sanitary Napkin, we have two types of standard set, the contain of this two of standard set as following;
10 pkts X 10 pcs per pkt
4 pkts X 8 pcs per pkt
5 pkts X 30 pcs per pkt
16 pkts X 30 pcs per pkt
Price for Mix Set and Pantiliner set is same as following;
Price per set
* Normal Shipment . Arrive around 10-14 days. Delivery cost subject to charge.
#Buyers need to bear any import duty occurred at their country.
The product only sell in Standard Set, we are not selling loose sets. Minimum order is 1 set.
Please visit Order Of Anion Sanitary Napkin for the payment.
What are Negative Ions?
All living things have a relationship with ‘anions‘ or negative ions. Have you ever noticed that before a rainstorm you may feel edgy and your joints may hurt? That’s because there are more positive ions than negative ions (Anion) in the air. Once a storm has passed, the overabundance of negative ions / anion brings you a calm, peaceful feeling.
How Environments Change Anion Counts
Air in urban areas contains about 400-500 negative ions/cubic centimeter air. Country air has 700-1000 while mountains have more than 2000! That’s why you feel great in the mountains.
Anions and Health
The number of anions in the air can impact your health. When there are too many positive ions and too few anions, the human body can develop symptoms such as fatigue, dizziness, migraines,depression and shortness of breath. These symptoms can be rapidly relieved if air with 1200 anions per cubic centimeter or more is breathed in. Negative ions can improve the sense of well being so that multi-tasking becomes easier and productivity rate increases. Experts agree that anion content is an essential factor for human health and longevity.
What Negative Ions Do
Under normal circumstances, air molecules are neutral. With ionization, free electrons with a negative charge combine with neutral charged molecules to become negatively charged. They then gather dust particles and neutralize bacteria and viruses which are positively charged. Anions in the air are just as important as vitamins and minerals in food. These anions are sometimes called ‘air vitamins or ‘air scavengers.’
Why Not Use Anions in Personal Products?
The benefits of anions in healthcare have captured extensive attention worldwide. After years of research, Winalite Technology Co. Ltd of Shenzhen successfully developed a healthcare, high-tech sanitary napkin and granted national patents. Products are now in 34 countries.
The anionic tape in the Sanitary Pads emits 6070 anions per cubic cm air, making the immediate environment rich in anions that can effectively inhibit the survival and duplication of bacteria and viruses that may cause vaginitis. This slightly alkaline environment also works as a natural deodorant. Almost all types of female genital inflammation are caused by anaerobic bacteria that don’t like anions. Love Moon Sanitary Pads promote womens’ health through technology. Men are also enjoying tremendous health benefits from the negative ions in the sanitary pads.